Rapid Flea Killer Cats Dogs 2-25 lbs, Blue Label - 50 capsules
- Treats flea infestations on cats and dogs 2-25 lbs
- Kills adult fleas fast in an effective and hassle-free manner
- Starts killing fleas within 30 minutes
- Lasts 24 hours
- Can be given daily as needed
- Easy to dose capsule form
- Offers protection that can't rub or wash of
- Administered orally
- Safe for pregnant and nursing cats and dogs
- Cats and Dogs should be at least 4 weeks old and weight at least 2 lbs
Pets may scratch as a result of the fleas dying, but it is a temporary condition and not a reaction to the medication itself.
Store at a room temperature between 59 and 77F (15 - 25C) in a cool, dry place away from direct sunlight. Do not refrigerate. Keep bottle tightly closed.
Store and Keep out of reach of children and pets. Not for Human Use.
Side Effects and Warnings:
In rare cases side effects that may occur in dogs include Lethargy/depression, vomiting, itching, decreased appetite, diarrhea, hyperactivity, incoordination, trembling, seizures, panting, allergic reactions including hives, vocalization, salivation, fever, and nervousness. Side effects that may occur in cats include Hyperactivity, panting, lethargy, itching, vocalization, vomiting, fever, decreased appetite, nervousness, diarrhea, difficulty breathing, salivation, incoordination, seizures, pupil dilation, increased heart rate, and trembling. There are no known drug or food interaction.
These statements has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.